Do you enjoy working with your hands and wish you could own your own business? Does the idea of remodeling or improving a home make you feel good? If so, consider investing in your own home improvement franchise. There are many great businesses to choose from, depending on what type of work you desire to specialize in. Here are 5 great businesses to consider.
1. My Handyman- If "Extreme Makeover, Home Improvement" is your favorite TV show, and you love being able to make old run down spaces look new again, then check out a Mr. Handyman franchise. Even if you are not handy around the house, Mr. Handyman can show you how to run an efficient business and hire others to do the work. This family-friendly business has been given a "world-class" rating and provides great training and support.
2. Budget Blinds- If you enjoy interior decorating and helping people to brighten up their homes, then you should definitely consider Budget Blinds. They have a well deserved reputation among their customers and are highly recommended by Entrepreneur Magazine. Known for their convenient and friendly service as well as great support, Budget Blinds has become one of the fastest growing franchises in the industry. If you want to see a smile on your customers faces, become a Budget Blinds Owner.
3. Certa-Pro-Painters Do you enjoy take a bare wall and changing it to create a warm welcoming environment in a home? Consider becoming an owner of a Certa-Pro Painters franchise. Certa-Pro has been in business for over 15 years and has built a great reputation in the industry. The best part is they support you the entire way. Certa-Pro prides itself on maintaining a closer relationship with its franchise owners than any other franchise company.
4. Carpet Creations of America- Quickly becoming the # 1 flooring franchise in the country, Carpet Creations of America is a great business. For those entrepreneurs who would like to start their own carpet and flooring company, Carpet Creations offers an outstanding training program and follow-up support. They specialize in providing flooring at a fraction of the cost of other flooring companies and the franchise fees are equally affordable. Creation Carpets of America began over 10 years ago as the idea of flooring experts Robert and Cathy Morse, and has grown to over 40 Independent dealers nationwide and still growing.
5. ShelfGenie- Providing designer cabinets and shelves is strongly becoming the way of the future as homeowners are no longer satisfied with cookie-cutter style cabinetry. ShelfGenie has become a leader in cabinet design and offers a fantastic opportunity in home improvement franchises. ShelfGenie is always looking for people who would like to succeed in their own business. This is definitely a business to check out.