Table of Contents
- 1 1. For the one who’s always asking for a charger: Anker PowerCore+ Mini
- 2 2. For the one who misplaces cords: Lightning Cable
- 3 3. For the one with cold feet: Fuzzy socks
- 4 4. For the one who loves to nap: Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask
- 5 5. For the kid who loves surprises: Skyrocket Blume Doll
- 6 6. For the lipstick lover: Wet-n-Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick
- 7 7. For the one who drops their phone: Popsocket
- 8 8. For the one who needs to use their hands: Slinky
- 9 9. For the one who needs to relax: Essential oils
- 10 10. For the one who can never find their keys: Tile Mate
- 11 11. For the one who could use an extra face mask: Old Navy Face Masks
- 12 12. For the one who likes their hair up: Invisibobble
- 13 13. For the eco-conscious one: FinalStraw
- 14 14. For the one who loves selfies: QIAYA Selfie Light Ring
- 15 15. For the one with dry lips: Carmex Lip Balm
- 16 16. For the one who loves games: Playing cards
- 17 17. For the one who has AirPods: AirPods case cover
- 18 18. For the kid who loves bracelets: Lucky Fortune Blind Collectible Bracelets
- 19 19. For the one who loves wine: Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers
- 20 20. For the beanie lover: Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat
- 21 21. For the one who needs toiletries: Native Deodorant
- 22 22. For the tea drinker: Manatea Silicone Tea Infuser
- 23 23. For the one who is always working out: Mpow Flame Wireless Earbuds
- 24 24. For the one who wears makeup: Makeup removing cloths
- 25 25. For the one who’s a grill master: Habor Meat Thermometer
- 26 26. For the one with a ton of hair: Tubshroom
- 27 27. For the one with the sweet tooth: Assorted candy
- 28 28. For the one with knotty hair: Mini Wet Brushes
- 29 29. For the one who loves to take baths: Bath bomb
- 30 30. For the one who loves fun socks: Happy Socks
- 31 31. For the one who wears the same jewelry: Diamond Dazzle Stik
- 32 32. For the cocktail connoisseur: Beverage chilling stones
- 33 33. For the jetsetter: Dr. Meter Digital Luggage Scale
- 34 34. For the one who goes on long drives: Aukey Dual Port Quick Car Charger
- 35 35. For the creative one: WikkiStix
- 36 36. For the bookworm: Leather bookmark
- 37 37. For the note-taker: Mini Moleskine Classic Notebook
- 38 38. For the one who needs more underwear: Hanes Boxers
- 39 39. For the one who loves makeup: Milani Highly Rated Volume Mascara
- 40 40. For the one who loves tricks: Yo-yo
- 41 41. For the one who’s a runner: BodyGlide
- 42 42. For the one who works out everyday: Lululemon headbands
- 43 43. For the one who always needs directions: Wizgear Magnetic Phone Car Mount
- 44 44. For the one who needs to freshen up: Poo-Pourri
- 45 45. For the one who wants whiter teeth: Charcoal powder
- 46 46. For the one who needs organization: Nite Ize Gear Ties
- 47 47. For the handy one: Magnelex Magnetic Wristband
- 48 48. For the one with a nail polish collection: Wearable nail polish bottle holder
- 49 49. For the home chef: AMCO Rub-a-Way Bar
- 50 50. For the one obsessed with coffee: Stojo Coffee Cup
- 51 51. For the one who needs a spa day: TonyMoly face masks
- 52 52. For the adventurous one: LifeStraw
- 53 53. For the one who likes to feel secure: CloudValley Webcam Cover Slide
- 54 54. For the one who likes to doodle: Scratch Art Mini Notes
- 55 55. For the one trying to use less plastic: Bee’s Wrap
- 56 56. For the one with a skincare routine: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum
- 57 57. For the movie lover: 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster
- 58 58. For the one who bakes: Lodge Miniature Skillet
- 59 59. For the funny one: What Do You Meme?
- 60 60. For the one who lives for the 90s: Velvet scrunchies
Best stocking stuffer ideas. (Photo: Getty Images)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Whether you’re three years old or thirty, receiving a stocking filled with goodies is always fun. But finding items that are inexpensive, useful, and actually fit into a stocking can be challenging. Thankfully, the experts at Reviewed have spent the past year testing and recommending products of all sizes, so we know exactly what will make a great stocking stuffer.
Below, you’ll find 60 stocking stuffer ideas for all ages from classic handheld toys to makeup that’s actually worth it.
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
1. For the one who’s always asking for a charger: Anker PowerCore+ Mini
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Anker PowerCore+ Mini (Photo: Reviewed / Michael Desjardin)
We could all use a little juice now and then, so a portable charger makes a great gift for anyone. Plus, you don’t have to spend too much on a great one. Your giftee will love this one from Anker, which is lipstick size, can fit in a small purse or pocket (or stocking), and offers a full charge to their iPhone before needing to be recharged itself.
2. For the one who misplaces cords: Lightning Cable
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Lightning Cable (Photo: Anker)
You can never have too many lightning cables. There’s always the chance that one will break on you, or you could use an extra one in your car or for your portable charger. Any tech user would appreciate one in their stocking, and this one from Anker is quite popular for its durability and fast charging capabilities.
3. For the one with cold feet: Fuzzy socks
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Fuzzy socks (Photo: Zando)
Anyone could use more fuzzy socks during the winter, which is why they make for a great stocking stuffer. This five-pack is popular on Amazon and comes in a ton of patterns, including an appropriate holiday-themed pack. Plus, you can split up the pack into several stockings.
4. For the one who loves to nap: Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
If your giftee loves to catch those mid-day ZZZs, they could use a sleep mask to block out light (and her family she’s quarantined with). After testing it, our editor said the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask is “like having personal blackout curtains for your eyes,” which is why we named it the best contoured sleep mask we’ve ever tested. Because it’s contoured, absolutely no light will sneak in, meaning they’ll have sweet dreams no matter the time of day.
Get the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask at Amazon for $13.95
5. For the kid who loves surprises: Skyrocket Blume Doll
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Skyrocket Blume Doll (Photo: Skyrocket)
Who doesn’t love a surprise? The Skyrocket Blume Doll is one of the hottest toys out there and has more than 5,000 reviews and 4.6-star rating on Amazon. It grows into one of 22 potential dolls as it gets watered, so kids are sure to love it, and it’s small enough to fit into a stocking.
6. For the lipstick lover: Wet-n-Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Wet n’ Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
Matte lipsticks are all the rage, but Reviewed found that you don’t have to break the bank to rock the style. If your giftee loves makeup, the Wet-n-Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick held up as the best in our testing and is under $5 to boot. We tested the bargain brand out and found it to be a smooth lip color that comfortably lasts all day.
Get the Wet-n-Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick at Amazon for $4.34
7. For the one who drops their phone: Popsocket
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Popsocket (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
Popsockets are the perfect phone accessory as they can be popped in or out to create an easy carrying handle or stand. This makes talking on the phone, FaceTiming, taking photos, watching YouTube, and anything else you might need your phone for much easier. Each one is swappable, so you can get a bunch of different tops to mix and match.
Get the PopSockets PopGrip at Amazon for $9.99
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Slinky (Photo: Slinky)
You can’t go wrong with throwing the iconic Slinky into a stocking. This simple stretchy toy is fun for kids of all ages, especially when they’re attempting to make it walk down the stairs. It has lived up to the test of time and is a classic toy everyone should experience.
9. For the one who needs to relax: Essential oils
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Essential oils (Photo: Pursonic)
If your giftee already owns or is getting an essential oil diffuser, it might be nice to toss some essential oils in their stocking. This highly-rated pack includes eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, orange, peppermint, and tea tree, which pretty much gives them a scent for every mood.
Get the Pursonic 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oils Gift Set at Amazon for $8.99
10. For the one who can never find their keys: Tile Mate
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Tile Mate (Photo: Amazon)
If your recipient is always late because they can’t find their keys, get them the Tile Mate so they can finally put an end to their forgetfulness. The Tile Mate is so popular because it easily attaches to their most commonly forgotten items. The next time they lose their keys, they can just use an app to ping the Tile and quickly find them to actually meet you on time.
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Old Navy Face Masks (Photo: Reviewed / Old Navy)
In the age of the coronavirus pandemic, we could all use a few extra face masks, which is why a patterned one would make a great stocking stuffer. At just $12.50 for a pack of five, these masks from Old Navy are our favorite affordable face masks. We found that they’re comfortable, inexpensive, and offer three layers of protection. There are a ton of pattern options to choose from (including seasonal ones!) and you can split up the packs into multiple stockings.
Get the Triple-Layer Cloth Face Mask at Old Navy for $12.50
12. For the one who likes their hair up: Invisibobble
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Invisibobble (Photo: Invisibobble)
Straight, curly, thin, or thick—the Invisibobble hair tie is ideal for all hair types, making it a great stocking stuffer for anyone on your holiday shopping list who’s rocking long hair. The coiled hair ties are waterproof, won’t break or damage most hair types, and, most importantly, don’t leave a crease behind like other hair ties do.
13. For the eco-conscious one: FinalStraw
Best stocking stuffer ideas: The FinalStraw (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
Like the name implies, the FinalStraw may be the last straw your giftee ever needs. It conveniently folds up into a container that attaches to a keyring—a.k.a. they’ll never be without a reusable straw. For this reason, we named it the best reusable straw on the market, and anyone who’s passionate about the state of the environment will appreciate it.
Get the FinalStraw at Amazon for $19.95
14. For the one who loves selfies: QIAYA Selfie Light Ring
Best stocking stuffers: QIAYA Selfie Light Ring (Photo: QIAYA)
Whether they’ve been mastering TikTok dances or are always trying to find the best lighting for their photos, a ring light will ensure they always have the perfect lighting for selfies. With three light settings, this one from QIAYA can brighten up self-portraits taken at night or in a dark room. The light is rechargeable, simply clips to the top of a phone, and is small enough to carry in a backpack, purse, or pocket.
15. For the one with dry lips: Carmex Lip Balm
Carmex is a classic for good reason. (Photo: Carmex)
During the winter, dry lips are inevitable, making a good chapstick more than necessary. Though it’s not the sexiest lip balm out there, one of our writers swears by Carmex because it’s both moisturizing and healing. It’ll be an especially useful thing to toss in anyone’s stocking.
Get the Carmex Lip Balm Tube, 3 Pack at Amazon for $5.80
16. For the one who loves games: Playing cards
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Playing cards (Photo: Bicycle)
A deck of cards is an easy way to get everyone socializing, which is why it’s the perfect stocking stuffer. Everyone needs a deck of cards, whether they play solitaire by themselves, poker with their buddies, or Go Fish with their grandkids. These ones from Bicycle are highly rated and are available in several prints like dragons, unicorns, and more.
17. For the one who has AirPods: AirPods case cover
Best stocking stuffers: AirPods Case Cover (Photo: AhaStyle)
If your recipient has Apple AirPods (or is getting a pair this year), then they might be nervous about accidentally misplacing these small and expensive ‘buds. But a carrying case they can attach their AirPods to their keys or belt loops might calm their woes. With more than 26,000 reviews and a 4.7-star rating on Amazon, people love this silicone case and say it doesn’t rip and that it makes them feel more secure. It’s also available in several color options.
Get the AhaStyle AirPods Case Cover at Amazon for $4.99
18. For the kid who loves bracelets: Lucky Fortune Blind Collectible Bracelets
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Lucky Fortune Blind Collectible Bracelets (Photo: WowWee)
Kids love surprises—and a surprise they can wear is even better. That’s why they go nuts over these fortune cookie bracelets, which feature a surprise bracelet and a special fortune. There are over 100 bracelets to collect, and you can split this four-pack amongst multiple stockings.
19. For the one who loves wine: Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Rabbit Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers (Photo: Rabbit)
If your giftee loves to end the night with a glass of vino, then they’ll appreciate these rubber wine stoppers. They have grooved rings hold the stopper in place to prevent any spillage, but more importantly, they ensure no extra oxygen enters the bottle, preserving the wine for a few more days.
20. For the beanie lover: Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat
Best stocking stuffer: Carhartt Acrylic Watch Hat (Photo: Carhartt)
This Carhartt beanie has a lot of fans, thanks to its classic design and tightly woven acrylic fabric that keeps the wearer warm, comfortable, and stylish. It’s also easy to roll up and stuff into a stocking. Best of all, the cap comes in more than 25 colors, so you can choose one that best matches your giftee’s style.
21. For the one who needs toiletries: Native Deodorant
Best stocking stuffers: Native Deodorant (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
Stockings are a great chance to give someone the stuff they actually need—like deodorant. To mix things up, give them a stick of Native Deodorant. This natural deodorant doesn’t contain any aluminum, parabens, or sulfates and comes in delightful scents like coconut and vanilla. I tested it out for a month and found that it actually works, and I’m glad I made the switch.
Get Native Deodorant at Amazon for $11.97
22. For the tea drinker: Manatea Silicone Tea Infuser
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Manatea Silicone Tea Infuser (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
If your giftee likes to end their day cozied up with a cup of tea, then they need a good tea infuser. The Manatea is not only adorable and punny, but it’s the best tea infuser we’ve ever tested. Even though it may look like a gag gift, it fits snugly on mugs and doesn’t let any leaves slip out, which they’ll enjoy while sipping their favorite loose leaf tea.
Get the Fred & Friends Manatea Silicone Tea Infuser at Amazon for $14.99
23. For the one who is always working out: Mpow Flame Wireless Earbuds
Best stocking stuffers: Mpow Flame Wireless Earbuds (Photo: MPOW)
If you’re shopping for somebody who already loves running, a solid pair of exercise-focused headphones like the Mpow Flames is a great gift. They’re less than $30, but they’re built to last and good pair of headphones. We tested them in our labs and they were able to play music for a full 30 minutes while submerged underwater. If you’ve got a runner or newfound exerciser in your life, these are a great affordable gift to sneak into a stocking.
24. For the one who wears makeup: Makeup removing cloths
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Makeup Removing Cloths (Photo: Danielle Creations)
Give your giftee a way to remove their makeup without irritating their eyes and skin with traditional disposable wipes. More than 7,000 Amazon shoppers have opted to use these reusable makeup removing cloths instead, which they say removes their makeup without too much scrubbing even after washing them plenty of times.
25. For the one who’s a grill master: Habor Meat Thermometer
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Habor Meat Thermometer (Photo: Reviewed /Lindsay D. Mattison)
Even if your giftee thinks they’re a grill expert, they still need a little help knowing when their meat is just right. That’s where a meat thermometer comes in, and it can easily be slipped into a stocking. The Habor Meat Thermometer is the best affordable meat thermometer we’ve ever tested as it could read just as fast and well as more expensive models for a fraction of the cost.
Get the Habor Meat Thermometer at Amazon for $11.99
26. For the one with a ton of hair: Tubshroom
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Tubshroom (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
Now, it might seem a little offensive to gift someone a clog stopper, but trust us, your recipient will thank you in the long run. The cult-favorite Tubshroom is a game-changer for preventing clogs and, therefore, saving money. One of our writers has used this product for years and says that it’s easy to attach to her drain and has saved her from many clogs.
Get the Tubshroom at Amazon for $12.99
27. For the one with the sweet tooth: Assorted candy
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Assorted Candy (Photo: Reese’s / York)
Whether it’s an extra sugar rush in your nephew’s stocking, or something for your co-worker’s desk drawer, you can’t go wrong with candy as a gift. There are holiday chocolates and candy canes, but when we “tested” candy bars, we found that Take 5 was the best. Fan favorites like a bag of Reese’s or some Peppermint Patties to share are great options, too.
28. For the one with knotty hair: Mini Wet Brushes
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Mini Wet Brushes (Photo: Wet Brush)
The Wet Brush is popular for a reason. It’s known for its detangling power and soft bristles that work on wet hair, meaning your giftee will use it whenever they shower. These mini ones make especially good stocking stuffers as your recipient can easily throw it in a bag for the beach or the gym.
29. For the one who loves to take baths: Bath bomb
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Bath bomb (Photo: Da Bomb)
Nothing elevates bath time quite like a bath bomb. With more than 1,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating on Amazon, reviewers love this one that transforms your tub into a literal galaxy. It has simple ingredients, doesn’t stain your bathtub or skin, and reviewers love the floral scent.
30. For the one who loves fun socks: Happy Socks
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Happy Socks (Photo: Happy Socks)
Socks make a great gift and they don’t have to be boring. Happy Socks offers all sorts of hilarious socks like taco-themed boxes, corgi-lined socks, and even a collection of Disney socks. If your giftee loves showing off their favorite socks, you can’t go wrong with these fun, customized pairs.
31. For the one who wears the same jewelry: Diamond Dazzle Stik
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Diamond Dazzle Stik (Photo: Connoisseurs)
If you’re giftee wears the same earrings, necklaces, and rings every single day, then their jewelry could definitely use a serious refresh from all that wear. With more than 12,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating on Amazon, people swear by this jewelry cleaning stick designed to resparkle diamonds. Reviewers were impressed with how easy it is to use and the massive improvement they’ve seen in their gems.
32. For the cocktail connoisseur: Beverage chilling stones
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Beverage Chilling Stones (Photo: Quiseen)
No one wants a lukewarm drink, but no one wants a watered-down drink, either. That’s where beverage chilling stones come in. They keep drinks icy cool without watering them down with ice, which any cocktail connoisseur will appreciate. These ones have more than 5,000 reviews on Amazon and are made of natural soapstone for a natural chiller.
33. For the jetsetter: Dr. Meter Digital Luggage Scale
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Dr. Meter Luggage Scale (Photo: Dr. Meter)
Though we’re not traveling as much, any chronic over-packer would still appreciate a luggage scale, and the Dr. Meter Digital Luggage Scale is the best one we’ve ever tested. To use it, simply turn it on, attach it to the handle of your luggage, and lift. Since it only weighs about 3 ounces, they’ll never even notice it in your bag until you need it. And, unlike their scale at home, it will accurately measure all weight within a few decimal places.
Get the Dr. Meter Digital Luggage Scale at Amazon for $11.99
34. For the one who goes on long drives: Aukey Dual Port Quick Car Charger
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Aukey Dual Port Quick Car Charger (Photo: AUKEY / Getty / Rattankun Thongbun)
If your giftee loves road trips (and uses their phone’s navigation to do so), then they need a car charger. Aukey’s car charger can charge two devices at the same time and claims to do so up to four times faster than a normal charger. It’s compatible with iOS phones and tablets, as well as certain Android device models.
35. For the creative one: WikkiStix
Best stocking stuffer ideas: WikkiStix (Photo: WikkiStix)
WikkiStix are bendable, wax sticks that will never dry out and offer children (and adults!) hours of play. They can create faces, creatures, and more, and it’s the perfect way to keep young ones entertained before holiday dinner.
36. For the bookworm: Leather bookmark
Best stocking stuffer: Leather Bookmark (Photo: Sovereign-Gear)
The bookworm in your life doesn’t dog-ear their pages, but the flimsy paper bookmarks they have just don’t cut it. Gift them the luxurious experience of using a handcrafted leather bookmark that will last for years to come. This one has an antique look to it, which will make your recipient feel fancy while reading the classics.
37. For the note-taker: Mini Moleskine Classic Notebook
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Moleskine Classic Notebook (Photo: Moleskine)
If your giftee loves writing down every thought they have or likes to doodle when the mood strikes, then a pocket-sized notebook would make a great gift. People love Moleskine notebooks for their iconic look at dotted lines that make them great for bullet journaling. This pocket-sized one is easy to carry with them and is available in several color options.
38. For the one who needs more underwear: Hanes Boxers
Best stocking stuffers: Hanes Boxers (Photo: Hanes)
You can never have too many pairs of underwear, which is why some seasonal boxers are a great item to add to a stocking. These ones from Hanes are quite popular with more than 9,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating on Amazon. Plus, the plaid patterns fit right in with the season.
39. For the one who loves makeup: Milani Highly Rated Volume Mascara
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Milani 10-in-1 Volume Mascara (Photo: Reviewed / Milani)
You don’t have to spend too much to give your recipient the gift of great lashes. The Milani Highly Rated Volume Mascara costs less than $10 and is the best drugstore mascara we’ve ever tested. It gives incredible length and volume for a fraction of the cost of high-end brands.
Get the Milani Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara at Amazon for $8.97
40. For the one who loves tricks: Yo-yo
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Yo-yo (Photo: Duncan Imperial)
Yo-yos are a classic—though sometimes frustrating—toy. But it’s always a nice, inexpensive thing to throw into a stocking, especially if they would be type of the person to try to master a few tricks. These ones from Duncan Imperial are a solid yo-yo option and come in several color options.
41. For the one who’s a runner: BodyGlide
Best stocking stuffer ideas: BodyGlide (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
We’ve all experienced painful chafing at one point or another. It’s not fun. And if you’re giftee is an extreme runner or someone who has dealt with chafing their entire life, then they know it far too well. BodyGlide is an anti-chafe balm that could literally save their life. We tried it and found that it lasts an incredibly long time and kept thighs chafe-free during a half marathon (that’s over two hours of running!).
Get BodyGlide at Amazon for $9.99
42. For the one who works out everyday: Lululemon headbands
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Lululemon headbands (Photo: Lululemon)
If your giftee is big into running, hiking, or exercise in general, they’ll appreciate a headband or two from Lululemon. They come in gorgeous patterns, actually stay on your head, and keep flyaway hairs out of your face during even the toughest of workouts.
43. For the one who always needs directions: Wizgear Magnetic Phone Car Mount
Many of us use our phones for navigation, but if we can’t see the screen it’s hard to get directions—not to mention dangerous. This phone mount from WizGear easily hooks onto an air vent and attaches to your phone magnetically. More than 27,000 reviewers love it for safer driving, and your recipient will too.
44. For the one who needs to freshen up: Poo-Pourri
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Poo-Pourri (Photo: Poo-Pourri)
Although it’s more of a gag gift, your recipient will actually use Poo-Pourri. This “before-you-go” spray will eliminate any nasty odors that inevitably come from the porcelain throne—especially if they have guests over. It’s also earned cult-favorite status with more than 37,000 reviews and a 4.7-star rating on Amazon.
45. For the one who wants whiter teeth: Charcoal powder
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Charcoal powder (Photo: Active Wow)
If your giftee is always using white strips for a brighter smile, you might want to give them a more natural option. Charcoal powder has gotten buzz for being able to whiten teeth—without any harsh chemicals. It might sound gross, but Amazon users have been flocking to this unique shiny teeth solution. Although when one of our testers tried it out for herself, it didn’t completely brighten her smile, but according to a cosmetic dentist, different people may experience different results.
Get the Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder at Amazon for $14.99
46. For the one who needs organization: Nite Ize Gear Ties
Nite Ize Rubber Ties (Photo: Reviewed.com)
Whether they’re in their pockets or behind a cabinet, your giftee’s cords are always getting tangled. Gift them a little more organization with Nite Ize Gear Ties. They’re relatively inexpensive, but reviewers swear by them for keeping they cords clean as well as various tasks like quick home fixes and even holding items together.
47. For the handy one: Magnelex Magnetic Wristband
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Magnelex Magnetic Wristband (Photo: Magnelex)
Anyone who frequently does DIY projects knows how annoying it can be to constantly dig around for screws and bolts. If your self-proclaimed handyman experiences this, then they’ll love this unique magnetic wristband. It’ll keep all their screws, nails, nuts, and more in easy access, so they can complete their next project more efficiently.
48. For the one with a nail polish collection: Wearable nail polish bottle holder
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Wearable Nail Polish Bottle Holder (Photo: Tweexy)
Painting your nails is all fun and games until you end up with a glob of it on your bedspread. Not great. If your giftee loves painting their nails, toss this innovative wearable nail polish holder in their stocking. It’s essentially worn like a ring to keep the bottle in close reach. More than 6,500 Amazon reviewers swear by it and say its especially useful when they attempt to paint their nails on the couch or their beds.
49. For the home chef: AMCO Rub-a-Way Bar
Best stocking stuffer ideas: AMCO Rub-a-Way Bar (Photo: Amco)
If your recipient cooks with garlic and onions all the time, then they know how long the smell lingers, no matter how many times they wash their hands. Reviewers love this stainless steel “soap” bar that removes these unwanted odors just by rubbing it between your hands, and it could be a game-changer in your giftee’s kitchen.
50. For the one obsessed with coffee: Stojo Coffee Cup
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Stojo Coffee Cup (Photo: Reviewed / Betsey Goldwasser)
Travel mugs are a great way to keep drinks warm and be a little more environmentally friendly. But if your giftee hates lugging them around, they might appreciate the Stojo, a collapsable coffee cup. It squashes up to easily fit in a bag (or a stocking!) while still maintaining some insulation for your drink when expanded. We tested it and loved how easy it was to use and how many color options there were.
Get the Stojo On The Go Coffee Cup at Amazon for $15
51. For the one who needs a spa day: TonyMoly face masks
Best stocking stuffers: TonyMoly face masks (Photo: Tonymoly)
Getting a face mask (for your skin) is always a nice treat, making it the perfect stocking stuffer. People are obsessed with the TonyMoly sheet masks, which are available in a ton of different “flavors” like avocado, coconut, and aloe.
52. For the adventurous one: LifeStraw
Best stocking stuffer ideas: LifeStraw (Photo: LifeStraw)
Campers, hikers, and general adventurers are obsessed with the LifeStraw. This straw contains a filter in it that can remove waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites for up to 1,000 gallons—i.e. you can drink from a stream with it. It’s the perfect thing the slip into your favorite adventurer’s stocking.
53. For the one who likes to feel secure: CloudValley Webcam Cover Slide
Best stocking stuffer ideas: CloudValley Webcam Cover Slide (Photo: CloudValley)
These days cybersecurity is more important than ever. And if you want to give the gift of security in your family’s stockings, consider these webcam covers. More than 9,000 people love them because they’re easy to apply and slide well, so your giftees can easily show face for their next Zoom call.
54. For the one who likes to doodle: Scratch Art Mini Notes
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Scratch Art Mini Notes (Photo: Melissa & Doug)
Take your giftee’s doodling to the next level with these Scratch Art Mini Notes. They appear as normal paper, but when used leave behind a rainbow of color wherever you draw. It’ll make leaving notes more fun and add a pop of color to daily drawings.
55. For the one trying to use less plastic: Bee’s Wrap
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Bee’s Wrap (Photo: Bee’s Wrap)
Plastic wrap can be quite wasteful, and if your giftee is trying to be more green, you should definitely gift them Bee’s Wrap. This all-natural, reusable alternative to plastic wrap clings to pretty much everything and comes in a ton of delightful patterns. After testing it, we found that it sticks well, was easy to wash and reuse, and can wrap everything from sandwiches to bowls.
Get the Bee’s Wrap at Amazon for $18
56. For the one with a skincare routine: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum
Best stocking stuffer ideas: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum (Photo: TruSkin)
For a balanced skincare routine, Amazon reviewers swear by this Vitamin C serum, which claims to help brighten skin and reduce the look of wrinkles. It has nearly 35,000 reviews and a 4.3-star rating with reviewers saying they’ve noticed a difference in as little as two weeks.
57. For the movie lover: 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster
Best stocking stuffer ideas: 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster (Photo: Uncommon Goods)
Does your giftee think they’ve seen every movie? Test their actual filmography with this scratch-off movie bucket list poster that features 100 iconic films like Casablanca to Jaws. It’s small enough to be rolled up and still fit in a stocking, and it will give your recipient an excuse to stay home and watch movies.
58. For the one who bakes: Lodge Miniature Skillet
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Lodge Miniature Skillet (Photo: Lodge)
Those who spend too much time on Pinterest or watch a lot of cooking shows will love a few individually sized cast iron skillets. Lodge makes the best cast iron cookware out there because it lasts a lifetime, comes preseasoned, and is always very affordable. These mini skillets are extra adorable and the perfect size for personal brownie or cookie skillets. Plus, it’s not too heavy, so it won’t weigh down their stocking.
Get the Lodge Miniature Skillet at Amazon for $10.08
59. For the funny one: What Do You Meme?
Best stocking stuffer ideas: What Do You Meme? (Photo: What Do You Meme)
Your recipient constantly sends you memes in your group chat, so they’ll be an expert at the hilarious game What Do You Meme? The premise is simple, just match a caption to an iconic meme and the funniest card wins. It’s great to play with friends and family, making it the ultimate stocking stuffer they’ll want to use immediately.
60. For the one who lives for the 90s: Velvet scrunchies
Best stocking stuffer ideas: Velvet scrunchies (Photo: Kitsch)
In case you weren’t aware, scrunchies have made a major comeback recently, making them a great stocking stuffer. These velvet ones are super soft and come in a variety of colors that would look great on your giftee’s head or just hanging on their wrist.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2020/10/12/60-best-stocking-stuffer-ideas-cheap-christmas-gifts-2020/5939305002/