Bathroom vanity cabinets are an essential component of any bathroom and can add drama to your design and decor. Bathroom sink cabinets provide countertop space, a place for the sink and faucets and great storage below. It’s amazing how often bathroom cabinets and storage are left out of the planning process. It’s important to have a place for everything in your bathroom that is easily accessible to everyone. Bathroom vanity cabinets and storage provide home organization and reduce clutter. You never can have too much bathroom storage!
Here are some considerations before buying bathroom vanities online or in stores:
Bathroom vanity cabinets are available in widths of 18 inches up to 48 inches and in increments of 6 inches. When looking for bathroom vanities online or in stores, shop where you can find a wide variety of styles and sizes. From traditional to contemporary, you should be able to choose from vanity cabinets made of woods such as walnut, oak, maple, cherry and finished with high-gloss lacquer that showcases the natural wood finish.
Here are types of bathroom storage cabinets:
1. Cabinetry – bathroom vanity cabinets, wall cabinets, recessed cabinets and medicine cabinets.
2. Open shelving – recessed shelving, corner shelving and surface mounted shelves.
3. Over the toilet cabinets – cabinets that use the wall space over the toilet for storage cabinets.
4. Linen closets, towers with baskets, built-in closets and cabinets or freestanding bathroom sink cabinets that often extend from the floor to the ceiling and provide excellent bathroom storage for linens and other bathroom items.
You should be able to find bathroom vanity cabinets in these two styles:
1. Face-frame vanity cabinets. These bathroom cabinets will give your bathroom a more traditional and formal look. The frame and panel doors are designed to frame the cabinet box, …Continue Reading