The “Tissue Paper Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the global average consumption per person per year reaching to 55kg, the global tissue paper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.45% during 2020-2025.
According to RISI, Tissue production globally should exceed 44 million tonnes in 2021, an increase of more than 14 million tonnes over 2010. Advancements in tissue manufacturing technology and the efficient use of raw materials will lead to improving both the design of tissue products and the way they are dispensed.
- Clearwater Paper Corporation
- Kruger Products
- Sofidel Group
- Wausau Paper Corp.
- Cascades Tissue Group Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Asia Pulp and Paper (APP)
- SCA (Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget)
- Georgia Pacific LLC
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Key Market Trends
Bathroom Tissue to Occupy the Maximum Growth Demand
- Among all the tissue paper products, bathroom tissue remains the key tissue category, driving the tissue market forward through a combination of necessity and the general westernization of toilet culture. Increased development of organic tissue papers, rising disposable incomes, and government policies to promote public health are also some of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- There is a sudden spike in the demand for tissue papers due to the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. The manufacturers of these tissues are producing 20% more than the normal levels which might strain the supply chain.
- On the other hand, increasing raw material prices are a significant factor that is negatively impacting the growth of the market for bathroom tissue all over the world. Moreover, the new innovative products, such as electronic dryers, are impacting the growth of the market.
- In the long run, high-tech toilets based on water and air jetting with several additional functions, including